Please Download The Form You Need From The List Below
Credit Card Authorization Form
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Metabolic Assessment Formtm
Missed Appointment Policy
CLINICAL NUTRITION BASIC HEALTH EVALUATION
Brain Function Assessment Form™ (BFAF)
Brain Health and Nutrition Assessment Form™ (BHNAF)
Child Neurotransmitter & Nutrition Questionnaire (CNNQ)
Neurotransmitter Assessment Form (NTAF)
NEW CLIENT EVALUATION
9:00am - 5:00pm
2:00pm - 5:30pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
2:00pm - 5:30pm
8:30am - 12:00pm
- Richard Herbold is topnotch, and has helped me over several decades! A gifted healer might be a rarity. I have always felt privileged to receive his adjustments to target whatever is blocked or out of place. Immediate relief is always noted....
- Long story short, after a year and a half of countless doctor visits to try to figure out what was wrong with me (couldn’t move my joints, extreme pain and swelling, ect….) I was told I had RA and would be on methotrexate for the rest of my life. I went to Dr. Herbold to get his opinion. Wit...
- A year ago today a very itchy/stingy patch appeared on my upper arm near my armpit. Over a two week period the ‘rash’ crept to my other arm and to my chest and my back, and was absolutely unbearable by mid-December. I went to my GP – desperate for a diagnosis and treatment. I noted to ...
- When I wrote previously, I was beginning a 24 session program of trigenics….combined with three additional therapies twice weekly. At the time, I was experiencing extreme exhaustion when completing the smallest of tasks…due to spinal stenosis and numbing. I was having back pains, shoulder is...
- When I first came in, I had to walk with a cane, or a walker because I was so off-balance. My feet were so numb. And my legs always felt dead or heavy. As I started going through the treatments, a lot of my feeling started coming back. Where before I couldn’t bend my toes, lift my leg, climb stair...
- I have been a patient of Dr. Herbold’s for many years now and have always been impressed with the professionalism and compassion of the office staff that never waivers. They try to accommodate their patients’ schedules and needs, going the extra mile. Also, Dr. Herbold listens to his patient...
- Thorough, knowledgeable, professional, personable. I had a very top notch experience here for my first appointment. The fifth star in the rating will be earned by results which I am confident will come. What a refreshing experience to spend time with a fellow practitioner who thinks outside the box as I...
- Dr. Herbold is helping me with my weight, which has not budged in spite of being a nutritionist myself. His blend of scientific knowledge, clinical experience so he can sense exactly what the next steps are, compassion and humor are helping me. At last, someone who can heal this healer (me)!...
- Dr. Herbold and Beth are great! They are very knowledgeable, helpful and responsive to both my son and I. Our experience with using their Neurofeedback system has been very good. I am most appreciative of Dr. Herbold’s holistic approach on the importance of nutrition, exercise, etc. as part of our...
- I have known Dr. Herbold for 11 years now. He is a wonderful doctor, a trusted confidant, and a wonderful human being. He has helped me and my family many many times with health related needs. Dr. Herbold is very compassionate — a great teacher and mentor. We are so fortunate to have someone of hi...